- Mobileroo Pty Ltd ACN 144 974 989 strongly adheres to the Spam Act of 2003 and does not condone the sending of unsolicited messages as a business practice or otherwise.As an MobileRoo customer, you will not receive spam from MobileRoo.
- We do not sell or share your personal information to other companies, and as such you will not receive spam from third party organisations.
- More importantly, the same policies apply to your client databases, thereby ensuring that your clients will also not receive unsolicited messages.
- The person receiving the message has given express or inferred consent.
- The identity of the message sender is clearly visible.
- There is an unsubscribe or opt-out facility option stated clearly within the message text.
- Upon sign up, MobileRoo provides all customers with guidelines to the Spam Act and on request will send a copy of the National Office for the Information Economy's "Spam Act 2003: An overview for business".
- For detailed information on complying with the Spam Act, visit: http://www.acma.gov.au/ACMAINTER.1048806:STANDARD::pc=PC_2008
- For further information on MobileRoo' anti-spam policy, contact us or email us on email@example.com